Tuesday, March 28, 2023

Script for my first CCR!

     Before creating the script, I made a table on how I wanted to answer the questions:



    I put many statistics and the links where I found them because I feel that including them in my CCR will show my research. After making this chart, I was able to create my script! I used the information I put in my notes in my script, but presented them in a more entertaining and creative way. My CCR is going to be in an interview format:

-I am going to climb out of my window( connecting to film), and going to be walking around for engagement.

-My sister is going to be the interviewer.

-A lot of visual aspects from website and my film are going to be incorporated into my CCR as well. 

Here is my script:





   

    In parenthesis I put the actions I am going to do or the frames I am going to show on screen.

    I will update my blog with what the filming process looked like!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

 Here are my CCR’s! CCR #1 CCR #2 Thank you! Hope you enjoy! ✌