Saturday, March 25, 2023

Wrapping my opening up… what I learned!

 Lesson Learned #1:

    NEVER procrastinate. To be honest, I definitely procrastinated a bit in starting the editing process. I now know that it is crucial to be a little bit ahead, especially when doing a project.  

Lesson Learned #2:

    Youtube videos are sooo helpful when it comes to the editing process. Using Adobe, there are a lot of features that can be confusing to navigate through on your own. Watching videos made by professionals really helped my beginner self produce a great opening! 

Here are some examples of parts I struggled with for my opening, and the videos that helped:

-Using the fonts. I had NO idea how to download a font and then use it in my opening. Thankfully, this video helped:






- Changing the text color. I used this video to help me turn my text color into a sunshiney yellow!:




-Moving my tracks backwards without changing the syncing of my videos and audios:


Lesson Learned #3:

    Outside help is necessary!! I used many items that were from friends, and got help filming from family:

-The electric guitar belonged to my neighbor, Ariday.

-My sister, Leela, helped me film the opening.

-The skateboard is my sister’s too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

 Here are my CCR’s! CCR #1 CCR #2 Thank you! Hope you enjoy! ✌