Friday, March 31, 2023

Creation of both CCR’s!

     Filming CCR #1:

We put the script in the pocket of a binder and my sister held it as close to the lens as possible!


    Struggles + Solutions:

-Reading the script without it being noticeable that I am looking off to the side. To solve this, I tried to edit in clips and images to the CCR during the parts where I look away.

-Not having a microphone caused the audio to be funky because of the wind. To solve this, on Premiere Rush, there is an option to remove the background noise, which worked really well.


    I used Premiere Rush instead of Premiere Pro because Premiere Pro was getting glitchy on my laptop. I used my iPad for Premiere Rush which worked great!



CCR #2

    I made my presentation on Canva. I chose a theme with red in it so it is more engaging to the audience:


    I made speaker notes that I could read while recording the audios. I recorded the audios on voice memos on my phone, then imported them to iMovie. I then took screenshots of the slides and lines up the slides to the audio’s timing. But then I realized HOW LONG IT IS. Before re-recording some of the audios it was like 8 minutes long. I had to talk pretty fast for some of the slides in order to cut down the time of it.

    All of the photos I used are either my own, from Canva, or copyright free found on Google. Canva was so good when it came to this presentation!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

 Here are my CCR’s! CCR #1 CCR #2 Thank you! Hope you enjoy! ✌