Sunday, April 2, 2023

Reflection on Whole Proccess

     I feel like I have learned so many skills that are applicable everywhere. First, I learned the importance of collaboration when working with my sister. It’s hard working with someone else and losing that “my way or the highway” mindset. It was important for me to realize I can’t control everything!!

    I am so glad I got the opportunity to learn how to use so many platforms: blogger, Adobe, Canva, etc. Knowledge on these technologies will definitely help in the future!

    I learned about how detrimental child abuse and neglect is. If my opening was a real media text, I would be so happy to educate people on it. I had no idea about some of these statistics- 1 in 7 children are abused or neglected every year (and this is ONLY THE REPORTED CASES). It’s crazy how little this issue is talked about!

    Overall, I learned a lot of values, ideas, and skills during this project, and I am so grateful for it, despite how annoying it seemed in the beginning…

    Thank you and I hope you enjoy my portfolio!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

 Here are my CCR’s! CCR #1 CCR #2 Thank you! Hope you enjoy! ✌