Sunday, March 5, 2023

Thinking about my CCR

    After learning about the CCR in class, and taking MANY pages of notes… I have begun to think about what I want to do for it. 

Here are my notes by the way:






    So the main objective of what I have to do is answer 4 questions in a creative and interesting way. The questions have to be split up into 2 distinct media products. After watching some student samples, the ones I am most interested in are the…

1. Directors commentary (for the first 2 questions)
    -I like the personal aspect of this one and how I can incorporate clips from my own production, research, and other film examples in it.
    -I realize that with this media product, I need to be creative and have a distinctive “personality” that would be engaging to the audience- in other words, NO TALKING HEAD!


2. Presentation with a voiceover (for the last 2 questions)
    -I like this one because I am already familiar with the concept… I made a group film campaign where I presented a powerpoint that had engaging visuals. Here’s a small clip of me speaking from it:
Of course, in my next project I will be sure to be a bit more enthusiastic and fast-paced…


    -Since the last two questions are about the skills I have developed and how I integrated software/technologies into my project, I feel that it would be heavily reliant on visuals; I would be able to put images or clips of me working on the project, and describe in the voiceover the skills I learned by doing that specific activity. I can also do this for the software/technology portion of it- I can include screenshots of the different technologies I used and explain how and why it was done. 


A little update:

    Honestly, I have been behind schedule for what I have to film. I was supposed to film my credits on Friday, but I just didn’t plan out my time right. I was scheduled to complete filming within the weekdays of  3/6-3/12, but I think I might have to do it over the weekend. If I do it over the weekend, I will allow myself a lot of space to do so. In the meantime I will continue the parts of the production process that don't have to do with filming: decorating my room, developing a font, creating my props, etc. I will update on when I start filming process in future blog posts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

 Here are my CCR’s! CCR #1 CCR #2 Thank you! Hope you enjoy! ✌